Human evolution includes a single genus Homo with a single living species sapiens and a sub species sapiens.
All racial groups Mongoloid, Negroid, Caucasoid, and Australoid are the types of Homo sapiens sapiens.
- Primates originated in the Palaeocene epoch of the Tertiary period about 65 million years ago.
- The beginning of primate evolution is presumed in Eocene of the tertiary period in evergreen forests.
- Fossils of human were obtained from Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- From the earliest ape to the modern man, the evolution is a slow and dynamic process.
- Dryopithecus got differentiated and the first man like primate was Ramapithecus.
- Australopithecus constitute the first ape man.