“Goodness Gracious, Father Franklin
Did Go By Picking Pumpkins (to) PrEPare Pies”
- Phosphoenolpyruvate [PEP] Pyruvate
- PyruvateSome Facts About Glycolysis:
- Glycolysis is also referred as EMP ( Embden Meyerhof Parnas) pathway.
- It is a common pathway for both aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- It occurs in the cytoplasm.
Also, read Krebs/ TCA cycle – Mnemonic and Electron Transport Chain.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.